Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Auteur Message
darapat

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:48 (2018) Répondre en citant Back to top

Facebook App Won 39;t Update Android
> DOWNLOAD

Note: If an account on your device has a sign-in error, apps may not update automatically. Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi onlyto update apps only when connected to Wi-Fi. happened to me last night, then again this morning. Select the app you want to update. Nov 9, 2013 5:34 AM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by RiversideGuy, RiversideGuy Nov 9, 2013 6:19 AM in response to Keahkyla Level 1 (18 points) Mac OS X Nov 9, 2013 6:19 AM in response to Keahkyla Same here. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Apple Support Communities More ways to shop: Visit an Apple Store, call 1-800-MY-APPLE, or find a reseller. It will enable the facebook icon and you'll be able to use the app. Tap MenuMy apps & games. .. Share this: Was this article helpful?How can we improve it?YesNoSubmit false Get started with Google Play apps and gamesUpdate your Android appsReinstall and re-enable appsRequire a password or authentication for purchasesGet a refund on Google PlayManage your wishlistHide devices & add device nicknamesDelete your Google Play search historyTurn on background data New to Google Play apps & games? Learn the basics Learn how to download apps and games to make your Android device uniquely yours. Active Topics . If it doesn't work for you, then you should wait for FB to resolve the issue. Nov 8, 2013 11:23 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by xobrittany1xo, xobrittany1xo Nov 8, 2013 11:36 PM in response to Keahkyla Level 1 (0 points) Nov 8, 2013 11:36 PM in response to Keahkyla Oh thank goodness I thought it was just mine for a minute. Nov 9, 2013 7:30 AM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by Thorbjrn, Thorbjrn Nov 9, 2013 7:37 AM in response to Skydiver119 Level 1 (28 points) Wireless Nov 9, 2013 7:37 AM in response to Skydiver119 Same for me here, just setting up my replaced iPad Air from iCloud Backup and FB does not load. Gallery Gallery Quick Links Categories Explore User's Albums New Albums New Photos New Videos Collections Locations Cameras Streams Cloud . Nov 9, 2013 6:19 AM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by ycel, ycel Nov 9, 2013 7:27 AM in response to Keahkyla Level 1 (0 points) Nov 9, 2013 7:27 AM in response to Keahkyla If u need to check your facebook account, use safari first while waiting for FB to resolve the issue Nov 9, 2013 7:27 AM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by ycel, ycel Nov 9, 2013 7:30 AM in response to Keahkyla Level 1 (0 points) Nov 9, 2013 7:30 AM in response to Keahkyla Or you may want to enable airplane mode and update facebook. Clearly they are asleep at the wheel.Was thinking about try to re-install the backed up app, but not sure how to go about doing that. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. .. If Facebook messed up their app, Facebook has to fix it. Security CheckCan't read the words below? Try different words or an audio captcha.Please enter the words or numbers you hear.Try different words or back to text.Loading.Enter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Nov 9, 2013 5:19 AM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by bummpr, bummpr Nov 9, 2013 5:34 AM in response to Keahkyla Level 1 (0 points) Nov 9, 2013 5:34 AM in response to Keahkyla It's now 7:30 AM CST and Facebook update is still stuck for me on several Apple devices.The App Store got stuck like this sometime this summer and the only solution was to wait til Apple tech staff resolved the problem on their end. Looks like no one's replied in a while. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Check the box next to "Auto-update." The app will update automatically when updates are available. Nov 9, 2013 7:51 AM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by ycel, ycel Nov 9, 2013 8:02 AM in response to blackxacto Level 1 (0 points) Nov 9, 2013 8:02 AM in response to blackxacto It won't update when in airplane mode but it enabled my icon. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Menu . Tip: In some cases, you may need to restart your device to update an app. somehow I'd guess it would sync and leave the backed up app not able to run either.Not sure if I should simply delete it from my iPad or leave it until they actually fix the issue.FWIW, we CAN still access it via Chrome on our iOS devices. To turn off automatic updates, uncheck the box. 2018 Google Privacy Policy Google Play Terms of Service AfrikaansdanskDeutscheestiEnglish (India)English (United Kingdom)espaolespaol (Latinoamrica)Filipinofranaisfranais (Canada)hrvatskiIndonesiaitalianolatvieulietuvimagyarMelayuNederlandsnorskpolskiportugusportugus (Brasil)romnsloveninasloveninasuomisvenskaTing VitTrkeetina English‎ . For more information, please see the Google Play Terms of Service. Update Android apps manually To update apps individually or in bulk using the Google Play Store app on your mobile device: Open the Google Play Store app . Tap More. Sense my iphone and ipad synced to my iMac where the app resided, I have no access to Facebook anymore.I mean not that is going to be a life changer as I cringe evertime I use it, but the family seems to like it so I still go to it.Hope they get the app fixed in the app store. Apple Footer This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. You may see a notification asking if you accept the new permissions 5a02188284
java club bristol facebookque pasa con el chat de facebook hoynames for facebook profiledownload aplikasi facebook di androiddescargar facebook bb sin app worldfacebook songs downloaderfacebook dalvik hackfacebook hacker v.2.8.0 descargardownload facebook messenger 3.1.2facebook comments website app

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:48 (2018) Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation